Thursday, July 9, 2009

The end of week

Yes, today is Friday. Finally a tme for me to take breath after the hectic life of a medic student. I have to struggle through the weekend to study all the notes given by the lectures. One Modul is already like one semester of notes in matriculation. I am in library now. Just now I met with one friend which is the first friend I get to know in this school. However, I noticed that he turn so 'dingin' towards me. Friendship is just so brittle. Maybe the bond isn't there yet.

I am gonna spend tonnes and tonnes of money for my stethoscope, medical books, lab coat, food, drinks, laptop, and many more. My friend even thought of buying a motorcycle. And I gonna pay for the petrol if he does get one. Then I not need to wake up so early to wait for the bus. It would lead to a more convenient lifestyle. Isn't it great if I can ride on my own.....

Yesterday, we have class on history taking. One of the most important skill is attentive listening. I think I would have to sharpen my skill on it. Listening to my patients, and take down every single important details about my patient, and file them up. Me and Indini Jones takes turn to become the doctor and patient. My skill aren't that good yet. I need to have more exercise. This is because when the patient talking too fast, the doctor also write very fast, then it ended up nothing. Coz I can't read my own word. I finally understand why layman like us just simply can't understand doctor writing..

Its good to be Friday. Class only for a few hours unlike the other weekdays. However, my prof once said, holiday isn't holiday again for medic student. Holiday is all about work and study. Holy.... I wanted to play basketball with my other coursemate, I want to go 1Borneo and play Dota with them but I just can't make it. Sorry my friends...

No comments: