Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dissapointment

I finally get my laptop. It costs my parents about like RM2.3k. I will post the picture of my laptop when I really got the mood. Now I still waiting for my friend to come to the library to find some books. We need those book for the TITAS project. TITAS is some sort like learning Sejarah over again. But it will emphasis on those civilization(tamadun-tamadun), Tamadun Melayu, and those Islamic related topics.

I finished my first modul last week. Dun ask me about the result, coz the result is not yet out. I am a little bit worry about it. The passing mark is 65, and I am not so sure that I am able to pass that paper. And because of those outing on the weekends, I have left out quite a lot. I have not yet wash my clothes, I have not yet study on the lecture notes, I have not finish the decoration for the class, and now I am busy blogging. Will start studying after the class.

Tell you something about one of my friend. He is a very nice guy, he never tell lies, and he is someone who is very religious. However, last few days ago, I called him a bluffer. We were joking around. He get mad and walk off. Until now, he still angry with a few of us. I explained to him that it is a joke, don't take it so serious. He seems like understand, but he said that he can't just forgive us. Sometimes words really can hurt a person very deeply although is just a joke. Time will dilute everything. Hope he will forgive us in the nearest future.


2 comments:

侦探小子 said...

lol...TITAS is i use to SDL de...
that is Sleep During Lecture...
but hard to SDL(Sleep Dengan Lena)
cz the chair at lecture hall is hard and you will face difficulties to sleep...
plus:our seniors say tomorow exam, today read also no problem, so why should i waste my time on it?

rayyeow said...

Want to see you laptop asap ^^