Tuesday, July 14, 2009

AFTERMATH

Yesterday, the 5 minutes presentation was a succesful one. ALthough my group did'nt get the highest mark for the presentation(Group 4 deserved it), I laughed throughout the presentation. I am the speaker for my group. Throughout the presentation, the class was in havoc, they were keep on laughing. They claimedn it to be the best presentation for the day. I have been receiving compliments since yesterday till this morning. I supposed to be happy about that, however sometimes, I might be too anxious. I am worried about the next presentation. They have set such a expectation from me in the next presentation, I scared that I might do it very badly. I always try not to think negatively, but dunno why I always get negative thinking recently. While I was studying, the other side of me will be telling me that I wont be sucessful in memorizing those facts and I will fail my exam. When I was about to enter a happy state, it will revert back to normal again. Just dunno why my brain willl actually supress my feeling to become happy, keep on telling me not to be so happy. Maybe this is what we called dual personalities, or intrapersonnel conflict.. I just hate those feelings although it does'nt really exist. I will be buying my laptop later in the end of July.

Congratz to those who get good result in their MUET especially Jun Xin and Wen Ching for getting Band 5 in MUET. You all made St. David proud!!!

1 comment:

rayyeow said...

wow ok~ You have quite some good skills. Just f*** off those watever negative side of yours. Well, they do help you a lot actually if you realize well. Just like Ichigo is strong due to his dark side hollow hehehe