Sunday, July 19, 2009

Countdown ~.~

4 more days and I will be most probably doomed... Oops, no, I should be thinking positively. This Friday will be my exam day, not a real exam actually, is just a quiz for the first modul. It will testing us on the ethnics, the 10 golden rules, the code of profession, Decleration of Geneva, and etc... I am a little bit uneasy this morning because I have been sleeping late since yesterday. I slept at 1 in the morning, having insomnia at the same time. And I have to wake up 6.30 in the morning. And the worst part is when I get to school, there is actually a small quiz for medical terminology... Guess what is my score!!! I get only 6 out of 11 questions while others get more than that. I am a little bit frustrated too coz I have been studying days for this things... I felt that its a little bit unfair. This is my first test and I did it so badly. Maybe I really have to rearrange my style of studying. I hate this shit of thing happen to me.... I hate it, I hate it, I just want to keep on ranting... Ok, stop ranting now, I should appreciate it instead. It's a test from the God that I should be humble and start studying more harder. I will try my very best to overcome all these boulders.

Ooo ya, I am in the SPU(Sekolah Perubatan Unit) computer lab. My classmates were sitting beside me, Kasman and Asnawi. Kasman is just so adorable.. Hehe.. Our Asnawi will be our MC for this coming debating session, wish him all the best and good luck. Do not mess up with the goverment and opposition again... And my roommate, Jian Sheng just went to toilet... He is busy updating his antivirus software. He bought the laptop for RM3300 but it turns up to be a big turn down. Hope he will get back his normal speeed after updating those softwares..

And Last but not least, let us sing a birthday song to my 3 dearest classmate, Wei Jinn , Duncston, and One more(I forgotten who already).... Happy birthday to you, you are born in the zoo, lalalalalala...... Happy Birthday to You three!!

1 comment:

rayyeow said...

Wen chuann!!! Sleeping at 1 isn't really a prob. That's not insomnia and you don't have to worry bout that hehe.