Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blogging

I am now in the discussion room... All of them have leave the room already, out for lunch. And I am the only one inside this room. I am actually supposed to read my Iban traditional medicine note for the 3pm presentation later. But since Peter leave his laptop here, so I will just use it to browse through nets to find some relevant info on that topic. In the mean time I will be reading manga as well. Hehe... I am so nervous because I am going to present it solo. This is the ever first time I speak in front of the class since the day I enter medic school. It has not be a problem for me to speak in front of the class during matriculation but just don't know why I am so nervous now. Ahh, stop blogging for now.. I will continue my reading on that topic. Forget to tell you ALL something, we had a orientation for medical student on last Saturday. Guess what? Our group 1, the bombastic group won the 2nd placing. Too sad that I cant show you the prizes now. You just imagine there are tonnes of junk food inside the hamper. And I met with Qing Chi, which is Qing Quan's sister. What an unexpected event.. She is my senior, a 4th year medical student going to graduate next year. She was even in the dean list, which means cpga 3.8 above if not mistaken. I wish I was her. There were also one more ex st davidians here but I forgotten his name already. I will try to meet him up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Find High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them at Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]