Saturday, October 13, 2007

To be continued...

What happened to me this few days???? I kept on playing computer until abandon my homework and studies. I nearly forgotten about my exam. According to calculation, starting from today, only left about one month to SPM..... But to me, I still have not fully prepared yet. Luckily, the mooncake festival is over now, and I am back into business now. Believe or not, I am still currently studying Form 5 biology. This is the first time in my lifetime to study Form 5 biology while exam is just around the corner. I have many problem on Form 5, chapter 3. It's rather hard for me to understand it deeply. Dear Raymond, if u are reading this post, please prepare yourself to face me, prepare to face and solve my question, Haha! Not only to Raymond, to anyone who really know well about Form 5 chapter 3 biology, please don't hestitate to teach me. U can teach me in class or through msn.

Today is rather a busy day. Nowadays, students are overloaded with tuition and homework. Hustle and bustle of the teenager life make us can't even take a breath of relief. After having tuition from 10.00-12.00, I took a car ride from yy. Ehmm, from much observation, I curious whether wei ying and yy are a pair of couple. This is just one of my inference. Ehm, it should be hypothesis Upon reaching Bkt.Beruang, we stopped by at the former'Big Eye Yong Tau Fu'. Nowadays, things are getting more and more expensive. One small minute fishball costs RM0.50, the 'Tau Kei' which believed under compression also cost us the same price. Price index will be increasing next year when there is a shortage of pork supply and increase in petrol' price per litre. Old people always saying that ‘一分钱一分货’, but now the reality is opposing this theory. A meal which cost RM3.00 is not as good as home cook food. Do u all agree???

Aiya, my bro came back liao, I gtg out to eat 'Wan Tan Mee' with my cousin now. I will continue my post later. Tata!

To be continued....

No comments: