Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More haste, less speed

So, how's holiday going on? I have not been to school since the Raya's holiday. Internet connection have become much slower than I thought. For example, when I try to sign in this page, it takes about 2 minutes.. Now the (loading bar) on the bottom right of the page is still in green colour. What happen to our only internet service provider(TmNet)???? If the tourist is having this type of internet connection and speed in our country, what do u think they will think of us??? 'kerana nila setitik, rosak susu sebelanga/ seekor kerbau membawa lumpur, semuanya terpalit.(quite useful in spm).

According to my calculation, we will be having 20 more days before our final examination(SPM). Can u all feel the tension and anxiety?? For my case, I am having fear and tension every morning when I wake up. Juz 20 more days... After studying for about one week, I managed to finish my biology. However, I still having some problem in chapter 5 and chapter 6 of biology. So, I planning to pay a visit to Raymond's house and ask him something about this two chapter. Currently, I still studying on Sejarah which consists of 19 chapters, hoping that I can finish it by Tuesday. All these while, I don't like to jog. However, nowadays, after under influence by Aaron and Shin Wei, I finally show great enthusiasm in jogging. I believed that after having a brief jog early in the morning, I will not be so sleepy and able to have a good sleep during night time.

I think that's all for today. Remember this,' More haste, less speed'.

No comments: