Monday, October 8, 2007

Sorry Teacher..

Last week, I finally got my Chinese exam paper. I though I have fully prepared for the exam but my assumption has totally gone wrong. To my surprise, I only get 68 marks while others were getting about 80++. I had burnt the midnight oil to study this subject a day before the exam. Haizz..

After playing like a fool the whole day in the class, finally the bell rang. It's time for chinese class. When teacher came in, I was too afraid to look at her due to my bad result. Then, she gave us some 'lecture' on our result. After lecture for about half an hour, she step back and walk to the F5 corridor until Kok Seong told me that our teacher is crying...... I was shocked and feel so sorry for her. I have not paying attention and doing her homework for this two years. I am just having fun all the time with a group of friends during her class.... I have not try my best.

Teacher, I promise you that I will not let u cry for us again... I promise I will work harder to repay what you have done in this two years. I want to let the school know that you are the best teacher of all the time.... I promise!!!

No comments: