Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Aaron's Luckiest Day!!

Aaron Lien a.k.a Chan Hwa was believed that his dream to remain single will be broken soon.
Why do I say so????

THis is because....
As usual, I will be having my add math tuition class on 7.30pm. After struggling doing the add math tuition homework from 6.00-7.00pm, I only managed to finish about 6 question which is super SLOW compared to Xinyan which can finish her add math within 'minutes'... I have to admit that she is a genius.


After all, I am the last minute 'boy'. After helping my bro to collect the mooncakes at PKO for the mooncake festival event from 7.00-7.15pm, I only willing to take off my clothes and went inside the bathroom to have a 'lembu bath'. OMG again, the time is telling me again that i should call my dad to fetch me to go to tuition again....Haiz...


After bidding farewell to my father, I quickly rush into the tuition centre. Along the 'journey', I saw two woman walking in front of me, one indian and one chinese. What should a man do when they face this type of situation?? For a young boy like me, I just have to be gentleman enough to let them go first since there is a 'Ladies first' rule in this society.

To my surprise, Jun Xin did not went to tuition(reason remain unknown). Then, I quickly put my book beside Wei Ming's seat and took a seat beside Aaron's seat. This is because I will be having a free view of magazine brought by Aaron. After sitting a while, they(kai loon a.k.a Mei Leng or Banana, Shin Wei a.k.a Piggy Chung, and Aaron) urged me to sit beside Aaron.


A question crossed in my mind. Why are they acting so?? Within seconds, I already figured out the answer based on the 'whisper' btw. Shin wei and Kai Loon. However, I have to be responsible in taking care of my pet, Wei Ming a.k.a Lao Gao(a human with a cap, weird, Huh?), otherwise he will be gila- gila around. The second reason is to bring happiness to my dear friend, Aaron

..

Usually, a malay girl will be sitting beside Aaron. Unfortunately, an Indian girl took over the 'spot' today. Should we say this with a sigh?' Certainly, NO ! We even teased Aaron that we will be having Muruku, Murtabak, Roti Canai, Tosei, ketupat during the new year festivals. We even told Aaron that he is so lucky to have a darker and darker woman. Wakakaka!! Yi Yong was sitting with us today, and we have a lot of fun. I was forced by Yoke Yong to write this blog. I have added his blog link at the right side of the blog. If u feel free, just drop by to ask him, 'Yu Yong 你几时要去游泳 and see what is his response. OK , it's late in the midnight now.

P.S.:*Time to sleep now to have enough energy to play sepak takraw 2morow at our Form 5 'basement' 2morow.
If got any mistake or comment, pls post it in the shoutbox. Tq!

No comments: