Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Memories.....

I met her again in the pasar malam. I dunno whether is she or not... She was walking with a middle age guy. My mind keep on thinking, is that her father?? She is wearing a black shirt, with a blue jean. I cant judge whtether is she or not by a quick glance. Slowly, her shadow dissapear in the crowd. After I went home, I kept on thinking of this matter, thinking of her, thinking of those old memories. I just simply can't concentrate my studies that night.

During the primary school time, I had been sitting with her since standard 3. At first when I entered the class, I did not notice her until teacher arranged us to sit together. What should i say about this girl?? She is the most beautiful girl that I have ever met. She is the first one who actually allow me to experience the love at first sight. Until standard 6, I mixed with some friends which love to go around to play at people, and play in the class without caring other people 's feeling. Until one day, she came to me and advise me not to join with the group again. I only noticed that there is at least someone out there who care for me......

These sweet memories end until this incident happened. I told my friend that I have feelings towards this girl. I never expect that this incident will bring 'cold war' between us. My friends teased me with' Xiao Bai Chai' and I think she know the meaning. From that day onwards, she never talk to me again until the end of primary school days. Although it only consists a few month, my heart felt so pain and regret on what have i done....

When entered the secondary school, I tried my best to forget her. Until one day, when I went for Mr.Huan physic tuiton, I met her again. That time I was rushing to the tuition due to it was 5.20 already, I just walk up the staircase and I met her standing in front of me. That time, I just lost the ability of thinking anything, I was so confused and nervous. She seemed to forget me.... From that day onwards, I felt so happy and relief whenever I go to physic tuition everytime. I would be able to met her again, Hehe^^. However, she seemed so sad, gloom, and moody in physic tuition.What have happened to her? I tried to find out the answer but to no avail, no one even know the answer. Until Form 5, she did not attend for the class again. I though she went to Sunday physic class. So, I urged somebody to change class with me. Few months ago, I finally have the chance to go to Sunday physic class. That morning, I was so happy and so energetic.... When I reached there, I quickly grab a sit at the behind sitting with some old friends. Time flies, people rustling in and out of the room, until the end of the class , she still did not turn up for the tuition.............


All these while , I have tried so hard to forget about her... However, her image is getting clearer and clearer in my mind. I just can't simply forget about her. I think I should just take this as a sweet but painful memories that would remain forever deep inside my heart.

No comments: