Saturday, June 13, 2009

The World Most Hardest Game

Yesterday, I browsed through lowyat forum and I found this. They had claimed that this is the hardest game. To me, it is not the hardest game but for sure this is not the easiest game either. Here is the link http://www.addictinggames.com/theworldshardestgame.html



Rules
Don't Get Hit By Blue Balls! Keep your Red Square away from the Blue Balls on your way to the Green Zone or you'll DIE!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By ikanmasin at 2009-06-14


Tips
1. Patience.

-Nurture the virtue of patience through this game. I have tried ''trillions'' of times to make all my way to lvl 6. There are 24 more levels to play before I win this game.

2. Skill.

-Different level requires different skill. I will not tell you how to solve it. You will get to know it after the try and error session.


Some player had gone all the way to lvl 12 without losing any death.





2 comments:

GaOgAo said...

i hav no patience at all so this game is not suit to me sia~lolz~

Anonymous said...

xkdtoyoac http://crush-the-castle.com Crush The Castle