Monday, June 22, 2009

UPU result

I am just kinda tired and exhausted now. This few days, me and my family have been busy doing preparation for my studies in Sabah university. At first, I am a bit shocked when I get the offer from such a far far university. It was my sixth choice out of the eight choice that I choose for university. I am actually aiming to get dentistry, and I am so confidence that I will get it. My thought was like I get an A for english, and my koku marks are kinda high, and a band 4, so there is no reason why the government not choosing me for dentistry. I admitted that I am quite arrogant although the result was just pure luck. I do not think I did well in exam but it turn out to be almost perfect. Sometimes I will questioning myself whether I deserve to have this type of result. However, as saying goes, The God has eyes. He has decline my dream to become a dentist and sent me to somewhere else which I had never been before, and somewhere else which is the furthest away from my house. I know this is a test for me, a test for me to grow stronger, a test to change my bad attitude. Maybe God know that I do not deserve to get dentistry. Although is not one of my best choice, I will still accept it. I will try my Very Very Very hard to get through these five years and earn a lot of money for my family, and serve the community.

Lol, I am talking too much about myself. How about the others? As for our ex-st davidians, Wan Hwa get some course related to biology, she is kinda dissapointed. Hope you will accept it and work the best out of it. Some were happy, and some were dissapointed. Even one of my kuliah mate did not get anything although her result was like 3.7-3.8.. You know what is the meaning of not getting anything? The government didn't offer any course to her. Really pity her. Most of my friends are going to UM and UKM. It is a record for our malacca matriculation student to get UM and UKM. However, this year, the policy has changed or maybe our quality has improved, there are bunch of Malacca matriculation student taking their courses at these two university. They are too many of them, so I also lazy to list them out.


Going to there this Friday!! Will miss my friends, my family, food, drinks in Malaca really really badly.. Hope You all do well in your MMU studies, and those STPM one you all MUST STUDY HARD HARD so that I can become your senior in next year. For those who going to further study in university, do study hard and play hard also. DUn everyday study like a NERD ah@!!!! Meet you all in the clinic after 5 years!! Ciao~~

3 comments:

rayyeow said...

Wen chuan!!! Aiyo, I goin back this friday le @@'' Will meet u someday ltr !

GaOgAo said...

http://frozenheart6.blogspot.com/
im GaoYuan^^

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.