Friday, June 12, 2009

Manga Fans

ATTENTION To All Naruto and Bleach Manga Fans: Naruto Manga And Bleach Manga Is Out Now due to unknown reason.

Lol, I was so blur. I thought today was thursday. So, I get a shock when ghee shiang sms me informing me that those manga are out now. Usually, it will be released on Friday. This most probably due to sleeping late every night. I have been pratice sleeping at 5 a.m. in the morning, sitting in front of the comp, browsing all sorts of things.



Spoiler:The Primera's Power is Finally Revealed.

3 comments:

RONdeBEN said...

Dude, it's not attention 2 manga fans.. It's attention 2 naruto & bleach fans alone... Haha!

I'm anime fan but anti-bleach & naruto... Muahahahahaha!!!

wen chuann said...

haha, ya o... Changed already. Happy reading.

RONdeBEN said...

Dude, i'm playin wif u lah.. No big deal actually... XP!