Monday, September 24, 2007

A Tiring Day......

I slept at 4 o' clock yesterday after burning the midnight oil updating the blog and do some revision. I woke up at about 1.30pm in the afternoon. OMG!! I wasted the whole morning lying on the bed.... Quickly, I went to brush my teeth and have my breakfast(lunch actually), a packet of plain rice with a piece of fried chicken which cost RM2.50. After that, I tried to do some revision on Chemistry until I heard the motorbike sound, Aaron is here. He asked me to rip the songs into my computer because his computer have sent to PcWorld for some repair and maintance.

While waiting for the songs to be copy into the computer, we have some discussion on Chemistry. I am surprised with Aaron. He can answer most of the Chapter 8 salt questions after studying for a few hours in school while I spend a few days to study on this chapter. I have to admit that different people have different ability now. After he went back, I stick to the computer browsing around the website. At 5.00pm, I continued my daily routine, sitting in front of the television, watching my favourite 8tv Singapore drama, 'A New Life'. It is indeed an interesting show.

Then, when i want to continue my revision on Chemistry, my whole body felt so tired, due to lack of sleep... So, i went to have a quick nap until 7.30. After having my dinner, I continued my study. Suddenly, I hear quarelling sound from my sister room. Well, my bro is having a fierce quarrel with my sister again, for unknown reason. My mum juz sit in front of the tv, watching her tv show. I felt so dissapointed with the way my mum handle the problem. Haizzzzzz.........

Ehm, I am too tired to study now....... I set my alarm clock to 3 am in the next morning hoping that I manage to get up at that time to study. I learnt a lesson today.

P.S:Don't ever stay up late in night. It is bad for health and you would not be able to do anything on the next day. Remember this!!!

Ok, tat's all for today, Tata!

No comments: