Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Beautiful Tuesday

It started off on 6.30am in the morning..... OMG again!!! Why am I always the 'Last minute' guy?? Maybe this is the Malaysian 'culture'^^. My bus will be coming at 6.45 while I have not prepare anything yet. Without hestitation, I grabbed my clothes and rushed into the bathroom to have a cold bath. After having a refreshing bath, I try to put my belt over my waist. To my surprise, the belt is missing. So, I just don't care about it and rushed to the bus station which is just situated a stone's thrown away from my house.

After a hectic morning, as usual, I will lie down and try to have a good nap on the bus. Many of my friends, including Shin Wei a.k.a Babi Chung will be same as me, having a good nice sweet dream on the bus. Apart from that, my uncle bus drive acting unusual today.... He sent us up till the St.david gate while he will only put us down by the roadside on the usual day. What a lucky Day!!

Then, the school day started off with the school assembly. As usual, Mr. Ramachandran and Mr.Anuar(i think so) a.k.a turtle, will be giving their lame speech. In my mind, I just wondering why they would spending their own sweet time giving their'Bible' while wasting our valuable time??? Is all the 'old man' acting the same way??? After the assembly, all the Form 5 students making their bee line to the top floor of the building in St.David. Along the journey, we can see almost 90% of the student is holding a Chemistry book. Why????? The answer is juz simple as ABC, bcoz today is Chemistry Test.

The exam day started off with Chemistry paper 1. Chemistry paper 1 is rather hard to me compared to others, because I seldom do Chemistry exercise in Form 4. After paper 1, here's come the paper 3 and followed by paper 2. This two paper were quite easy compared to paper 1. After the test, I think I might to get extra more exercise to excel in Chemistry.

Thx to Wee Kee' mum for sending me, Wen Ching, and Shin Wei back home after school.In the afternoon, I have Bee Hoon, curry+Siu Pao(Pork Pao) for lunch. This is the perfect combination for Malaysian food. Yummy!! After reading the newspaper and having a brief shower, my exhausted body pleaded me to lie down on the bed. A sleep took me about 2 hours, from 3.30 to 5.30. At about 6++pm, Aaron and Raymond came to my house. We have a brief talk on the biology and chemistry test. My brother even teased Raymond with 'Maple Maple'. Haha, Raymond pls dun angry b'coz my brother's ignorance.

It 7.30 pm, and it's time for me to go for add math tuition. Due to my 'last minute' habit, I managed to reach there at 7.35. Luckily, the class have not started yet. I quickly take a seat beside Aaron. During the class, we were having jokes throughout the tuition. Yok Yong even asked Aaron to swim(in chinese). I and Aaron burst into laughter. Wen Ching and Shin Wei teased Jun Xin for drinking crocodile blood. While I am drinking water, Hong Yuen pocked my mouth and my water nearly split out. In order to 'revenge', I extend my 'pseudopodium' and 'meraba-raba' Hong Yuen's hairy leg. Haha^^!!. Aaron a.k.a Ah Peng gave a new nick name to Shin Wei, Ken Zhir(If not mistaken). And somemore Wei Ming a.k.a Lau Gau asked Mr.Huan to give mooncake since today is mooncake festival. As we know, Mr. Huan is a stingy person(juz kidding), he asked Wei Ming to go to Jusco and rob the mooncake stall. Haha!!! And all of us is laughing throughout the class.

It's raining now, I think I nid to stop here in order to study for my Chinese exam. Ok, tat's all for today! Tata!

No comments: