Sunday, September 23, 2007

A RM 15 Lesson.


I had a bad dream a day before yesterday. I dreamt someone hit me hard on my face. When i woke up, I could feel some liquid substance is leaking out from my nose. OMG, my two nose are bleeding. Without hestitation, I went to tell my dad. My dad told me to lie down on the bed and he passed me a wet cloth to put over my head. It seemed to relieve much more after lying down for about 15 minutes on the bed.

After that, my mum urged me and my sis to go to Confucius's Temple near the river bank(the most 'beautiful' river in Malacca'. I will take a photo shot next time if i have the chance. After changing into my attire without taking any bath in the morning, I could feel itchiness all over my body, just like ants moving about my body.

When we reach there, we saw one mid-age housewife praying to the God. My mum and I were curious about that lady bcoz she kept on mumbling(monolog) to herself..... Weird. After the praying ceremony, we decided to have our breakfast at 'Botak' Yong Tau Fu near Bukit China.

My father went to find a parking while others of us went to look for places to sit. Finally, after much struggle, we finally manage to have our seat under the fan.... Woo, so refreshing. While waiting for our food to come, we have some odd topic about my future(LOL). Suddenly, my mum shouted and said tat there is a police traffic standing nearby my father's car.

Without hestitation, my father quickly rush to the carpark. Unfortunately, the police traffic had written down the 'Saman'. My father though that 'It is not necessary to put cupoun on Sunday. '
Some of the customer told my mum that, 'These traffic police can earn commision by KINDLY giving out their 'SAMAN", what a joke is this!!!

Luckily, the SAMAN only cost RM15 if paid within the period(50% discount).

Today, I learned two lesson.
1)Put your car coupun regardless of the day, time, month, year.
2)Pay your 'SAMAN' within the period to get 50% rebate.
3)When u are having nose bleeding, dun ever sneeze it out, try to lie down and have some water to cool your body temperature down.

*U can also try to put ammonium nitrate+water over your head since this is a endothermic reaction(DUN ever try this at home)!
*In chinese tradition, nose bleeding is believe to have too much heat inside the body. (Eat too much mooncake night before the day).

Feel tired after having revision in Chapter 2 Form 5 chemistry with Raymond but worth it....Ok gtg to sleep liao... Tata!

No comments: