Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yipee!!

Finally, I managed to get some rest when I reached home. These few days battling on the battle field are indeed exciting but a tiring 'war'. So, when I have my bath, I sat in front of the computer browsing through youtube. Dunno why suddenly my mind keep thinking of 'girlfriend', avril lavigne's new song. So, I decided to browse through the youtube to find the MV. After looking for high and low, I finally managed to found the mv. Yipee!!

While in the process finding Avril Lavigne's song, I found a few interesting song by Avril Lavigne also. For example, complicated+happy ending(old song but nice!), new songs(when you are gone, sk8er Boy, I am with you, Girlfriend)_. To me, these songs are some of the best song from Avril Lavigne. I even went to see her live concert in Hong Kong. Impressive leh!! Youtube, Hehe^^. While waiting for the video's buff, I realised a few transformation in Avril Lavigne. From a Punk style teenage at the early years, she transformed into a more mature girl. I should call him a woman. She had grown more mature lately, but i still prefer her old look. Maybe this is due to inertia ba...

Anyway, no matter how avril changed, I am still her no.1 supporter!!! Hoping that she could come to Malaysia and organize a concert....

No comments: