Monday, November 26, 2007

The day after biology


Anyone know what does this mean?? This mean that we are one step closer to independence day. Mayb due to lack of sleep the day before biology, when it comes to paper 3, I started to get panic. However, I managed to finish it on time, and do a quick check before passing paper to the most pretty teacher in the examination room. Hehe! Maybe due to the over secretion of adrenaline, my mind goes totally blank. Guess what have I done? I put my most important thing, I.C. with other papers into my school bag. A bag is full of junks and paper. When i reached home, I only realised that my I.C. almost became 'Mr.Tay Kim Chai'.

Upon reaching home, without hestititation, open the door and rush to the kitchen. It's lunch time. After having lunch, I get a quick bath. Now, I felt more refreshing. Open msn, chat with a groups of friends, browsing through net, take care of the tycoon's fish. Later in the evening, Raymond paid a visit to my house. We went to Wen Ching's house to take Death Note's cd. After that, we though of going pasar malam for some reason. However, we finally conclude that buying 'Bleach' game was more important. Finally, we reached Shin Wei's house and we paid a visit to the cd shop. After seeking for high and low, our effect bagai' mencurah air ke daun keladi'. However, I managed to buy a new game, named'Ratchet the Deadlocked'. My bro and I have been looking for this game for years...... I am so happy!!

At night, my family and I went out for dinner. When reached home, I browsed through everybody's blog. So sad that no one update their blog..... O ya, Hwee Hsia did update her blog. In response to her question, I think that she should have this type of hairstyle. Just my little opinion. I will upload the picture. Avril's hairstyle is not bad also. Haha^^. Just try and error since your national service is stilll far far away....

1 comment:

hweehsia said...

wat?? that hairstyle?? you must be kidding...hehe..