Monday, May 25, 2009

Flashback

After neglecting this blog for so long, and due to this long term of 2 month holiday, I decided to revive it bit by bit. It has been 8 month since my last post. Should I started it with some flashback? Lets started with what I did yesterday. I slept early yesterday, at about 10 and wake up at 8. Nah, that's too boring. Let started with some movie I watched recently.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

Rating
2/10
The story is about a man trying to save a group of mutant from a secret organization. I guess. At first, I thought it would be cool, but later on it turn out to be almost like a disaster. The action is too less, the story line is not clear for layman. It sounds like a lame version of X-men to me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By ikanmasin at 2009-05-25
Rating 8.5/10
It is a sequel of the Night in the museum 1. After the first episode, Larry Daley stop working in the museum and open his own business named Daley Devices, a company that manufactures his own invention and blah blah blah. It would be funny and hillarous. It would be bored and lame also. It depends on different people perspective. The most funny part would be at the part where spartan mode is on. I laughed non stop.




Just recall back something. I got a weird but nice dream yesterday. I dreamt about my primary school classmate. I still remember I saw Jsen(matric fren), Pei Yun, Angela, Yan Kae, Mellisa and a few more which I can't remember very clearly. It has been a long time since I met them except for Pei Yun and Yan Kae. Although it just a short dream, it would be the sweetest dream I ever had eventhough the storyline is a bit normal. It would lighten up my day for today. This is for sure.

Stay tune for more flashback.

No comments: