Saturday, May 31, 2008

Met with my national service friends.

Guess what? I met with my ns fren in gajah berang this morning(about 2 hours ago). I cant wait to post it online to share my story. Yesterday night, a group of 3 single man(aaron, me, and aldrian Teh) went to have satay celup in Ong Kim Wee till 2++in the morning. O gosh! I just realise that the next day i need to wake up early in order to meet up with my ns friends. The next morning, I woke up at 9.00a.m. I quickly wake up my dad coz we change the plan already. But i didnt inform my dad about the plan coz i thought that he already know about it. So after that, 10minutes bfore 10, I juz started to brush my teeth and bath yet i finish it in 10minutes. Pretty awesome indeed~ HOwever, my dad still haven't ready yet since i didnt inform him about the change in plan. Su Ming(primary skul's fren+ ns fren) arrived in front of my door already. So, we waited for a while before the journey start...

10.30a.m.- We arrived at the Ocean Square Food Court. I juz get to know that there is a food court outside of the abandoned mall. I quickly get a seat and start chit chat with my ns friend. Then, something happen. Someone pat at my back, Lady:Xiao Di, this is my chair. Juz shortly after the talk, everybody start laughing at me already. T.T...

And i heard some of my friends saying that got a few trainee get punished and was sent back so that they can continue their training again in the next batch. Do u know why? This is because all of them climb over the fences during late in the night, walk all the way to Jasin town. "Prison Break, ns special edition' Can u ever imagine even u drive from asahan camp to Jasin town , it takes about 45 minutes. This is madness.

So, we had pork porridge for our breakfast. We had a few group pictures before they leave for the camp again. Its very happy to meet with them again. Later i upload some picture.

For those who get 9A's and above in spm, please take a visit to http://esila.jpa.gov.my/portaljpa.php.

No comments: