Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Disaster!!!!


Today was a disaster. I surely believe that those who have taken chinese exam paper today will agree with me. This was the tough, tougher, and the toughest paper that I had ever taken in the SPM history. My essay was a piece of mess, I think I just can't write articles about giving opinion, I should try on the story essay. It's too late for me to regret now.

For paper 2, I was so nervous when I read through the questions. Many answers were quite close to each other. I have no choice but to cancel off the wrong one and choose the best one. This process consumed most of the time. This tragedy became even more serious when it comes to poems. Why dun these poets just eat and sleep rather than writing words and sentences that modern people can't understand? What is the point? I just simply can't understand them. Do they realised that their act have bring a great impact on us??

After all those exam, I finally reached home. I was so tired when I think of working on 6pm. Luckily, my mum told me that I may not to attend today because the restaurant is under construction. That moment, I felt a sense of relieve. At night, we went out to have dinner at foodcourt. In the journey to the foodcourt, we invited my aunties to have dinner with us. At first, they rejected us.(this is chinese old culture). After much persuasion, they decided to follow us.

We have satay, kuey teow, etc, etc, etc for dinner. The satay was the best food among all. TODAY, I have realised that girl's power especially(auntie auntie) can't be underestimated. They are alert of what is happening around us. For example, my aunties know that there will be a shortage of oil this few month, so they have bought oil since a few months ago to keep for daily use. Now, the reality is as my auntie expected. Within hours, they can just non-stop talking about their own family, people's family. This can come to an extend where even they will know which ayam will bertelur today. Secret will not become secret again in Bukit Beruang. However, its good that these aunties are alert enough about their surrounding and change according to the environment. Salute!!!@@@

Ok I think that's all for today. THinking of those working days, haizzzzz....

No comments: